St Issey Parish Church
St. Issey Parish Church was originally built in the fourteenth century and was largely rebuilt in 1870-71. It has serviced the community of the village of St. Issey for generations and is the focal point for many community events. It has close links with the local school and local groups.
St Petroc - Little Petherick
St Petroc Minor of Nansfounteyn, Little Petherick is believed to stand on the original site where St Petroc had his preaching cell. T he church dates from the 14th Century and has been rebuilt several times most recently in 1858 by the then Rector Sir Hugh Molesworth.
Sundays at 10am (see below) and Tuesdays at 10.30 St Issey (Holy Communion)
- 1st Sunday St Issey (Holy Communion)
- 2nd Sunday St Issey (Morning Worship)
- 3rd Sunday Little Petherick (Holy Communion)
- 4th Sunday Little Petherick (Morning Worship)
- 5th Sunday St Issey (All Ages)
Churches are open daily for private prayer